Tìm kiếm thiết bị đã qua sử dụng Đóng » Tìm Kiếm Nâng Cao

    Đặt mục rao vặt
    Số quảng cáo: 10

    Valmet 65 máy kéo đã qua sử dụng

    quảng cáo/trang
    • Valmet 65, 1993, Máy kéoValmet 665-4 ACTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 110, Front tyre size: 13.6-24, Rear tyre size: 16.9-34

      Máy kéo
      1993 10.000 h
      Phần Lan, Oulu-Kempele, Konekeskus
      trong 7 ngày

      317.069.331 VND
    • Valmet 65, 1995, Máy kéoValmet 665-4 FCTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cabin: Forest, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 2, Front tyres remaining: 30%, Rear tyres remaining : 30%, Front tyre size: 12 4*24 , Rear tyre size: 16 9*34 pirelli , Options: Turbine clutch 9 , Front loader make: Accessories

      Máy kéo
      1995 9.800 h
      Thụy Điển, Ulricehamn

      341.921.591 VND
    • Valmet 65, 1998, Máy kéoValmet 865Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Engine output: 86, General grade (1 min - 5 max): 4, Amount of previous owners: 2, Front tyres remaining: 40%, Rear tyres remaining : 60%, Front tyre size: 13 6R24 , Rear tyre size: 16 9R34 , Options: Front loader, Front loader make: Valmet

      Máy kéo
      1998 6.100 h
      Phần Lan, Virrat

      505.224.395 VND
    • Valmet 65, 1995, CabinValmet 565

      Cabin
      1995
      Thụy Điển, Linköping

      POA
    • Valmet 65, 1996, CabinValmet 865

      Cabin
      1996
      Thụy Điển, Linköping

      POA
    • Valmet 65, 1995, CabinValmet 365

      Cabin
      1995
      Thụy Điển, Linköping

      POA
    • Valmet 65, 1997, Máy kéoValmet 6400 m. Quicke 650 læsserTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Cylinders: 4 cyl., Engine output: 105, Transmission: Powershift 36/36, Hydraulic's output: 73, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: 13.6R28, Rear tyre size: 16.9R38

      Máy kéo
      1997 8.032 h
      Đan Mạch, Kjellerup

      593.226.362 VND
    • Valmet 65, Máy kéoValmet 565 trukkitraktori - VIDEOTractor type: Farm Tractor

      Máy kéo

      Phần Lan, Valajärvi, Urjala

      144.170.083 VND
    • Valmet 65, 1996, Máy kéoValmet 465 Med 7 leds cylinderklipperTractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 2 WD, Cylinders: 3 cyl., Engine output: 70, Front tyres remaining: 50%, Rear tyres remaining : 70%, Front tyre size: 13 6R36 græsdæk i bag og 13 0/75-16 i for , Rear tyre size: 13 6R36 græsdæk i bag og 13 0/75-16 i for

      Máy kéo
      1996 11.073 h
      Đan Mạch, Lintrup

      209.910.866 VND
    • Valmet 65, 1997, Máy kéoValmet 6400 - 2265Tractor type: Farm Tractor, Traction type: 4 WD, Transmission: 36/36, Top speed: 43, PTO: 540/1000, Front tyre size: BKT 340/85 R28, Rear tyre size: Michelin Agribib 16., Options: Front loader

      Máy kéo
      1997 12.584 h
      Hà Lan

      POA